I always enjoy a meme that involves honesty, truth and the human brain. Found via another Steve, I hereby list my ‘needs’:
- Stephen needs nothing more than a new direction. Because he has his health, a brain, the ability to breathe and a roof over his head.
- Stephen needs to clean out the clutter, metaphorically, spiritually, anatomically and financially.
- Stephen needs , no, really really needs to clean up and redesign his personal web site. Really.
- Stephen needs to decide what is most important.
- Stephen needs to clean his home office.
- Stephen needs a new day job.
- Stephen needs to get off the internet more often.
- Stephen needs more U2 paraphernalia. You can never have too much.
- Stephen needs to organise an exhibition of his photography. 2009 is my year.
- Stephen needs to vacuum the living areas, fix the tiles in the shower, put the skirting-boards back in the lounge room, pave under the pergola, finish the landscaping and bag the brickwork of the house in Tuscan-render. Or at least pay someone to do all these things.
Well, maybe not the vacuuming. Stephen really should do this himself. Because it is job. That and changing the kitty-litter. All in return for the best cooking from the bestestest wife.
That is a little more than ten, but they are my top-ten. I have now entered the latest meme.
Like it, loathe it, love it? Leave a message.