I have a habit of writing lengthy and long-winded comments on other people’s articles … then figuring the word-count is worthy of an article upon itself. Therefore this is my response to Darren’s article asking “How do I Make Money Fast Blogging?“:
Various Ways to make $25G’s in two months:
- Buy a game of Monopoly . Don’t give the money back after each game! Should only take about 4 games to raise the cash.
- Open wallet. Find $20 and $5 notes. Carefully stick three zero’s on each. Stare at for a while.
- Design better search engine than Google or Yahoo. Decline first offer to buy you out. Decline second offer, but accept third. Should be around 2 billion if current parabolic curve of buyouts is any indication.
- Twittalicious? Flirgle? AskAnswer? Yahoogle? Yes, design a better mashup. The whole world needs a better way to combine their online addictions.
- Spend your play-money (leftover salary after savings and bills) on lottery tickets. No more than $20 a week. You’ll need to quit smoking, drinking, and somehow avoid your daily coffee consumption at StarBucks or Beanbarr to afford this option. Unless you already don’t do them.
That should do it. Yeah, OK, I am having a bit of fun. Or am I? Your move…