Over the last two years I have bookmarked over twenty amazing lens that I’d really like to buy. Some I have been able to purchase here in Adelaide, but some will remain must-have’s for some time yet. Thankfully I have had the presence-of-mind to save them all to my delicious feed. That way I can return to them, time and time again, to remember what I enjoy most in life: Photography.
Check ’em out:
These are the ones I WANT to get soon!
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
- Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 EF-S IS
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens
- Canon Auto Focus Extension Tube EF 12 II
- Canon EF 1.4x II Extender
And these are the many that I’d just like to try to see if they are good as they say.
- Canon 17-40mm EF f/4L USM
- Canon 20mm EF f/2.8 USM
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L EF USM
- Canon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 EF USM
- Canon 28-300mm EF f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
- Canon 50mm EF f/1.4 USM
- Canon 70-200mm EF F4 L USM
- Canon 100mm f/2 EF USM
- Canon 300mm EF f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon 17mm & 24mm TS-E
- Canon 24mm EF f/2.8
- Canon 28mm EF f/2.8
- Canon 35mm EF f/2
- Canon 50mm EF f/1.8 II
- Canon 65mm f/2.5 MP-E 1-5 x Macro
These were bookmarked, then I bought them.
- Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S USM
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 II EF – Now exists in various pieces on my side-table. Kept as a memento of what NOT to do with a lens.
Yes, I am a Canonite! I really don’t wish for much. Honestly, we don’t need all these lens, not even a quarter of them. But I would love to test them, though not so far that I break them…