For some strange reason this meme is doing the rounds on Redbubble. So I figured it was my turn to answer the FIFTY QUESTIONS. Here goes:
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yeah. This question better not be an indication of where the rest of this survey is going. NEXT!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Not willingly. Which is why I am an ardent anti-smoker.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t shot a gun. And I have wounds to prove my stupidity with a bullet and a brick.
4. What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Do what? FTW?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yep, particularly the Dental, Optical and Love Doctor.
6. Do you like hot-dogs?
Yes. Why do you ask? Is this survey going to the bread-makers or sausage-makers unions of America? Is McDonald’s checking for non-eaters of their meat-free products?
7. Favourite Christmas Song?
Six White Boomers
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. Two, white. Extra froth. If not available, Orange Juice.
9. Can you do push-ups?
Why would I want to do that? When I lie down, I sleep. The only reason I push-up is to get the doona off me to get out of bed. NEXT!
10. What’s your favourite meal?
This will scare you: Peanut butter, Honey and Banana on White bread.
11. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery?
I have this silver arm-bracelet that has not been taken off in about eight years.
12. Favourite hobby?
Photography / Breathing / Surfing the ‘Net / Sleeping.
13. Do you work with people who idolise you?
Eh, um, sortof, no, not really. But whenever I go on holidays, I come back to “Thank God You’re Back!”. Nuff said.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself?
Hmmm. How about this for an answer: I don’t like that I don’t have a drivers licence.
So, to answer your question: I hate that I am shit-scared to get behind the wheel of a car. I hate that I fear killing myself or someone else with a petrol-filled pile of metal.
15. Middle name?
Yes. 5 letters, 1 syllable. Get your own.
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:
1. Why am I doing this questionnaire?
2. Why am I not asleep?
3. When I am going to get around to redesigning my personal website??
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Nothing, Nothing and Nothing. I don’t like spending unless absolutely necessary. Wait, that’s not true. I bought a bucket of chocolate ice-cream last week.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Farmers Union Ice Coffee / Orange Juice / Water
19. Current worry right now?
Nothing that matters so much that it effects who I am or what I want.
20. Current hate right now?
See previous question.
21. Favorite place to be?
Bed. Sleep is a glorious place to revisit.
22. How did you bring in New Years?
Alone with my wife watching fireworks on television and hearing them across the city. Probably will do that again in 2008.
23. Favourite place to go?
See Question (21.)
24. What is your most recurring dream?
Where I win the lottery. I’d like to take it as an omen of good things to happen. A guy’s gotta dream.
25. Introvert or extrovert?
Both. Depends on environment, people, knowledge and inner-feeling of a situation or place.
26. What colour shirt are you wearing?
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No. We bought black satin sheets. Slipped right across the bed and fell out the other side. I won’t tell you what it feels like to get into a bed with fitted and top sheet made of satin.
28. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not to save myself.
29. Favourite colour(s)?
Blue \ Green \ Black \ White.
30. Would you be a pirate?
Who isn’t? I steal kisses from my wife, chocolate from the pantry and CSS-ideas wherever they present themselves.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Nothing melodic, memorable nor mainstream.
32. Favourite girl’s name?
Jessica Laurel Lynn. If we ever have children, and it’s a girl, that’s her name.
33. Favourite boy’s name?
Stephen \ David
34. Who is your loudest friend?
My wife. But it’s good. She has a lovely laugh.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Can’t recall what it was, but I know it made me laugh very loudly.
37. Bed sheets as a child?
Yes. Oh, what color? Probably white. Material? Probably cotton. Size? Most likely single.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broke two arms in a freak bicycle accident in 1994. Long story.
39. Do you love where you live?
Yes, oddly enough.
40. How many TV’s are in your house?
Three. Two work.
41. What is your worst habit?
Excessive internet time. Probably considered an addict.
42. How many dogs do you have?
None. But we have four cats .
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I’d like to think my wife does.
44. Do you own slippers?
I have a pair of red,blue&yellow ugg boots. Seriously need to replace them, but will probably just put new inner-soles into them.
45. What is your favourite book?
Flying Solo: How to Go It Alone in Business by Robert Gerrish
46. What is your favourite candy?
Can’t eat candy. I prefer Chocolate Ice-Cream.
47. What is your favourite sports team?
Canberra Cannons (Basketball); Woodville Warriors / Sturt (Aussie Rules Football, Adelaide Teams)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“I Still Haven’t Found What I am Looking For” by U2
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Plurking, Twittering, Writing, Coding, Editing Photography, Typing up this post , and listening to the Radio.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
All the dreams I had. Usually involve CSS or photography ideas. Seriously.
Hi Stephen – thanks for the book plug! Watch out for those bricks and bullets, never a good mix. Robert :)