Wow, it has been about six months since I have written anything worthy of blogging. Actually that’s not true at all. Truth is, Facebook has stolen my eyes, mind and fingers for the longest time. I intend to steal back that time over the next few months. How can I do this?
Well, life is about to radically change for me, so I am using the new lease on life to get back into blogging. Sometimes I will write camera equipment reviews, or stories about my journeys far and wide, or my entrepreneurial visions for the future (including my projects to date!), and sometimes I may simply list te to fifteen interesting web-sites I have been alerted to via Facebook and Twitter.
Tonight is the latter. Here are 10 sites (plus a bonus) that may interest you. They will give you an insight into the wondrous complex workings of my mind – and the diversity of subjects that interest me. So, in no particular order.
- Here is a site that shows you where here is.
- Steve Davis makes his segment of time both interesting and humorous. I often listen whilst editing photographs.
- I used IE for quite a few years, then moved onto Mozilla Firefox, then onto Chrome, and now back to Firefox. Google it to find out why.
- Some CSS tips are old, yet effective.
- This is “a museum of speculative fiction inspired spaceships.” If you are as big a SciFi nerd as I am, you will LOVE this site.
- If you think Facebook is a time-thief, you have not seen this website. I could spend months on this site, reading through it all. Yes, I know, useless information.
- Seriously though, here is footage you never imagined was recorded. Take a peek before Data Retention laws come into full effect.
- Seriously awesome, so many rad’ words for me to use. Word. Don’t leave me hanging dude.
- RIP to the 9-to5 working day? Hear hear, I say! Work or play when your profit margin enables. Or be a workaholic, so long as it doesn’t kill you. Because life is too damn short!
- I plan to do more short courses to increase my knowledge and job opportunities this coming year. This is how and where. Thanks to a very good friend in Government IT for informing me about this!
That was fun. I have many many more. So I plan to post about three times a week from hereon.
PS. Found one last interesting article for all the people who consider themselves “boss” in corporate land. Get a grip on something before you handle your next meeting.