Despite two real-world events today, I’ve still managed to get onto the online world to visit and read a few world wide web sites of personal interest … and here they are for others to read.
OK, they are really published here so I don’t have to bookmark them on my computer. Since Deli.ci.ious changed hands I have found it to be more useless than a watch with no hands.
What this list really shows how extra-eclectic my reading often is. One of them has music playing in the background – a little old hat for web sites, yet this is cool.
- The Business Mistake that Cost Me $1.5 Million – Entrepreneur Jen Bilik learned a lesson the hard way when she trusted the wrong person.
- Backed by first round’s dorm room fund, Pagevamp turns Facebook pages into Websites.
- Why businesses should act human on Facebook.
- Conran imagines a digital camera with a retro spirit .
- StartUp Weekend Adelaide . Being a long-term resident and worker in Adelaide, I had to mention this page. I really should get along to one of these events, just to see what it really is all about.
- The difference between a Mobile Site and a Full Site by Jakob Nielsen.
- The Innovative Brain
For anyone who think they can determine a person’s personality by the web sites they visit … good on you.
For anyone thinking this is just an average post, I agree. It’s time I started writing again. Again.
- Google: Site Speed Penalty Coming To Mobile Web Sites (searchengineland.com)
- Jane Austen, Web Content and Jakob Nielsen (eteamjournal.wordpress.com)
- 10 Top Web Design and Development trends for 2013 (spyghana.com)
- Use Facebook’s Mobile Site for a Faster, Battery-Friendly Facebook (lifehacker.com)