You want to purchase a few t-shirts from my Redbubble Gallery, but you want to know about the quality? That’s OK, perfectly understandable!
From my experience, the quality of both the t-shirt and print-of-choice is absolutely amazing. The cotton/polyester-mix ensures the t-shirt keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. As shown with each t-shirt, they look great with denim, leather, and awesome against your skin!
I have been buying most of my own t-shirts from Redbubble for the last ten years. I have not yet had to replace any, whereas store-bought come and go.
Below is a capture from Redbubble outlining every component of each creation; I have included a few links explaining what they’re talking about.
The best reasons (with explanations) to buy a premium t-Shirt from Redbubble:
- Not your average t-shirt. Regular fit with double-needle hems , taped shoulder seams and ribbed neck bands for durability.
- Premium T-shirts feature your chosen design, by an independent artist.
- Perfect for gifting, this product is beautifully packaged and includes a wash bag, to keep your t-shirt looking great.
- Solid color t-shirts are 100% cotton. Heathered and marled fabrics are 85% cotton, 15% polyester.
- 5.3 oz (180 gsm) heavyweight fabric, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Printed on ethically sourced, high quality AS Colour tees.
Got it? Now go buy one (or more!):