For those who haven’t noticed, or even have wondered why I don’t blog every day of the week … I am a collaborative blogger. This means I attempt to write meaningful dialect, easy-to-read monologues, poetry & prose plus moments of enlightenment on other blogs.
Yet I’ve not been writing as often as originally intended nor imagined.
Thankfully earlier tonight I found my writing-mojo and finally finished one article I wrote three hours prior and another three weeks ago! (I’m thanking TransAdelaide for providing the inspiration, and Apple for making the iTouch). I’ve published those stories for the worlds amusement.
To get the full picture and the complete story, here are my articles (to date) over at Plurkfiends.com. Yes, I am a collaborative blogger!
- I Hate Buses! – 28 April 2009
- Nothing Worse Than a Bus Ride – 28 April 2009
- Phone Chatter – 28 April 2009
- I Want My Pizza! – 1 April 2009
- Habit #1: Sleep – 28 February 2009
- 10 Habits to Establish & Enjoy – 28 February 2009
- How to Spend 30mins on Public Transport – 21 February 2009
There’s a few posts that need some follow-up, and there’s even a few that you cannot tell if I really mean it or I’m just yanking your chain. Trust me, I mean it. There will be more articles in the future.
Keep watching that plurk-fiend channel…