I’m considering this for my new business card. It’s one of the many photographs I took on Kangaroo Island last week. Your thoughts?
I had originally wanted to go with the following photograph I shot on Kangaroo Island in April this year, but I’m not completely sold on it now. Again, your thoughts…?
But now I like these! Maybe I should just get 100 of each and be done with it? Ah, I know why – it can get expensive to do this!
There is a consistent theme about these card background:
- The image won’t overpower the text that will be added
- They are simple and direct.
- Bright and colorful with large empty space available for text.
- They tell you that I am all about vibrancy and visualisation
- They will stand out in a crowd.
But which to choose, which to have?! See anything you like?